At FAGOR EDERLAN, S. COOP we are particularly concerned by Security and for ensuring the Confidentiality of the data provided by our users; for this reason we guarantee the Security and Confidentiality of the information which you send us.
The information received by FAGOR EDERLAN S. COOP via its WEB site shall be processed with maximum confidentiality.
The party responsible for processing your data is FAGOR EDERLAN S. COOP, Should you wish, you may exercise your rights by writing a letter for such purposes, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or similar means of identification addressed to:
Fagor Ederlan S. Coop.
Human Resources Dept.
Torrebaso Pasealekua 7
FAGOR EDERLAN S. COOP. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence. In this case, any changes introduced shall be announced on this page with reasonable notice of its implementation.
:: 01/ DATA TO BE PROCESSED.
The data to be processed by FAGOR EDERLAN S. COOP. within the framework of its relationship with yourself and conditioned by the consented purposes, are included in the following categories:
- Identification and contact information, e.g.: name, surnames, telephone number or email address.
- Economic data
- Academic information
- Health data
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we shall inform you clearly of what personal data we are collecting and for what purpose, and we shall request your explicit consent by ticking the corresponding boxes on the data request forms. It is important that you keep your data updated and notify us of any changes.
:: 02/ PURPOSES.
01.- Contacts. Personal data provided by email through the form available in the Contacts section shall be processed solely for the purpose of responding to the request.
02. Visit request Personal data provided by email through the form available in the Contacts section, Visit request form shall be processed solely for the purpose of responding to the request to visit our installations.
03. Request for Work Experience and Final Year Degree Projects Personal data provided by email through the form available in the Contacts section, Visit request form shall be processed solely for the purpose of responding to the request for Work Experience and Final Year Degree Projects at FAGOR EDERLAN S.COOP..
04.- Employment application, presenting CV Personal data provided for any selection process shall be processed solely for the purpose of selecting personnel, such information shall not be shared with any third party.
05.- Personalised delivery of Press Releases. Personal data provided by email through the form available in the Press section, Send to a friend, shall be processed solely for the purpose of emailing the selected news article.
06. Employees. Personal data provided during recruitment shall be processed solely for the management of the employment relationship.
:: 03/ CONSERVATION OF DATA.
Assuming that deletion is not requested by the interested party, any personal data provided shall be kept as long as they are necessary to respond to requests or applications made, the delivery of our services or any contractual relationship, and only for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that correspond in each case, according to each type of data.
:: 04/ RECIPIENTS TO WHOM DATA SHALL BE DISCLOSED.
Data may be disclosed to companies connected to us, so that Data Processors can apply various quality related services. FAGOR EDERLAN has signed the corresponding Data Processing contracts with the said Data Processors. The Data Processors with whom FAGOR EDERLAN works comply with the applicable regulations regarding data protection.
Likewise, in those cases where Data Processors operate outside the EU, the said Processors shall comply with all applicable regulations regarding data protection, and all communications or transfers shall be conducted in strict compliance with the said regulations. During the processing period, FAGOR EDERLAN S. COOP shall not make any assignment, unless legally required to do so.
:: 05/ LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The legal basis to manage the relationship with interested parties and to provide information on FAGOR EDERLAN S. COOP. activities, products and related services, comes from unambiguous consent given by the interested party or by mediating the execution of a contract.
:: 06/ RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we, at FAGOR EDERLAN S. COOP., are processing personal data that concerns them or not, and if we are doing so then they can contact us at any time to:
- Access their personal data and/or any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD (General Register of Data Protection).
- Amend their personal data that may be inaccurate or incomplete according to Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete their personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of their personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of their data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD.
If consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to revoke the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the data processing based on the consent prior to it being revoked. You may exercise these rights at the address indicated above.
Finally, we inform interested parties that they may submit a claim related to the processing of their personal data before the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es).
:: 07/ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
You can consult detailed information concerning requirements, rights and applicable legislation regarding data protection at http://www.agpd.es
It has a list of Frequently Asked Questions at https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infoSede/preguntasFrecuentes.jsf
:: 08/ LINKS